Wireless Plumbing Leak Detection System with 1/2" Automatic Shutoff Valve & Ethernet Hub
- Automatically shuts off the main water supply line when a fault is detected (water leak or near-freezing temperature) and sends an app-based notification to any iOS or Android smartphone
- Easy to install, easy to use
- Battery operated to maintain protection during power outages (up to 8 hours)
- Supports up to 64 total water sensors, shut-off valves and signal repeaters for wide areas of leak detection
- Supports multiple actuators for both hot and cold water lines; rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Operates via its own wireless system network – does not rely on local wi-fi
- Administer multiple systems from a single app and create multiple "Zones" to monitor/control designated areas or plumbing subsections within a single system
- Cloud-based Central Monitoring Station access is available for commercial multi-unit applications
RDT recommends that installations be completed by a licensed plumber to ensure that all local code requirements are followed.
- RSC-900 Quick-Start Guide (PDF)
- RSC-900-AW Technical Submittal Data Sheet (PDF)
- Central Monitoring Station Technical Submittal Data Sheet (PDF)
- RSC-900 Set-Up Video (YouTube)
- RSC-900 Mobile App Install & Set-Up Video (YouTube)
- RSC-900 Overview Video
- NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 approved valve – meets U.S. EPA Safe Drinking Water Standards
- Communication Hub: IP Rating IEC60529
- Valve/Actuator: IP Rating IEC60529; IP68; ANSI 61/372 (Valve)
- MA Board of Registration of Plumbers Approval Code # P1-1018-40 (System)
You are currently viewing the RSC-900-AW-1/2 kit, which features a 1/2" automatic shut-off valve and Ethernet communications hub.
Standard Base Kit Configurations:
Choose an Ethernet hub for enhanced Internet connectivity, or the Wi-fi version for greater installation flexibility. Choose the RSC-900-W for wireless leak detection without a shut-off valve and actuator, for applications where interrupting the water flow is either not required or not desirable. Contact us for questions about which system to choose for your application!