App-Based Wireless Plumbing Leak Detection & Automatic Water Shut-Off Systems
The RSC-900-AW is a state-of-the-art wireless system for managing multiple leak detection points – water heaters, sinks, washing machines, etc. – in private residences and commercial properties. This scalable system does not rely on local Wi-Fi for detection and water damage mitigation, and it will keep working during a power outage. The system consists of an Internet hub, water shut-off valve, water sensors and a free, user-friendly app that works on both iOS and Android smartphones.
When a sensor detects a water leak or near-freezing temperature, it automatically signals the valve to shut off and sends its location, alarm type and valve status through local wi-fi to the user app. Built-in scalability allows users to manage multiple systems and devices anytime through a single login on your phone. Ideal for multi-residence owners or commercial properties managers.
The RSC-900 is especially suited for the following applications:
Single-family homes, snowbirds, high-value properties, office break rooms, multi-family and condominium buildings, assisted living facilities, equipment protection for healthcare and dental facilities, fan coil heating/cooling units
Why choose the RSC-900?
- Easy to install, easy to use
- Leak detection and protection keeps working during power outages*
- Protects from and alerts you to both leaks and low temperatures that could cause burst pipes
- Web-based Central Monitoring Station available for commercial property installations
- Available without shut-off valve for applications where you do not wish to interrupt water flow; choose model RSC-900-W or RSC-900-W-WIFI
* For up to 8 hours.
Use the filters below to choose from a variety of standard valve sizes and communications hub options. Choose the Ethernet version for enhanced Internet connectivity or Wi-Fi for greater installation flexibility. Contact us about model RSC-900-W.