Wireless Plumbing Leak Detection & Water Flow Monitoring Starter Kits
The Wasens RSC-900 is a state-of-the-art wireless system for managing multiple leak detection points – water heaters, sinks, washing machines, etc. – in private residences and commercial properties. This scalable system does not rely on local wi-fi for detection and water damage mitigation, and it will keep working during a power outage. The system consists of a communications hub, water shut-off valve, water sensors and a free, user-friendly app that works on both iOS and Android smartphones. Models are also available for water flow monitoring to detect abnormal levels of water usage.
When a sensor detects a water leak, abnormal flow or near-freezing temperature, it sends its location, alarm type and valve status through local wi-fi to the user app and optionally signals the valve to shut off. Built-in scalability allows users to manage multiple systems and devices anytime through a single login on your phone. Ideal for multi-residence owners or commercial properties managers.
The Wasens RSC-900 is especially suited for the following applications:
Single-family homes, snowbirds, high-value properties, office break rooms, multi-family and condominium buildings, assisted living facilities, equipment protection for healthcare and dental facilities, fan coil heating/cooling units
Why choose the Wasens RSC-900?
- Easy to install, easy to use
- Leak detection and protection keeps working during power outages*
- Protects from and alerts you to both leaks and low temperatures that could cause burst pipes
- Available water flow sensor monitors for excessive usage – don't wait for your water bill to arrive to figure out that you have a water consumption issue!
- Web-based Central Monitoring Station available for commercial property installations
- Available without shut-off valve for applications where you do not wish to interrupt the water supply; choose Wasens model RSC-900-W or RSC-900-W-WIFI
* For up to 8 hours.
Use the filters below to choose from a variety of standard valve sizes, sensor types and communications hub options. Models are available with point-of-contact water sensors or water flow sensors. Choose the Ethernet version for enhanced Internet connectivity or Wi-Fi for greater installation flexibility. Contact us about Wasens model RSC-900-W.