Water Leak Alarm with 2" Automatic Water Main Shutoff Valve
- Automatically shuts off the main water supply line when a leak is detected – supports additional sensors for wider areas of leak detection
- Compact, magnetized leak detection sensor features a 1/16” stand-off to allow for air circulation and eliminate false alarms caused by humidity from the floor
- Sensor can be installed securely horizontally or vertically on the included metal plate
- Audible alarm sounds when a leak is detected
- System is reusable, with an easy reset button
- Rigid, reliable automatic shut-off valve
- Plugs into a standard wall outlet
- Tie into an existing security panel or BMS
- Optional Cable Adder allows the receiver to be positioned up to 100' away from the valve assembly – great for monitoring hard-to-reach locations such as risers, ceilings and crawl spaces
- Also available for 2-1/2", 3" and 4" Butterfly Valves
RDT recommends that installations be completed by a licensed plumber to ensure that all local code requirements are followed.
- NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 approved valve – meets U.S. EPA Safe Drinking Water Standards
- MA Board of Registration of Plumbers Approval Code # P3-0818-66
You are currently viewing the RS-080-2 kit, which features a wall plug and 2" automatic shut-off valve.
Standard Base Kit Configurations:
3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" valve sizes are available to order online. Contact us for 2-1/2", 3" and 4" valves.
|Model||Sensor||Power||Security Tie-In||Recommended for|
|RS-080-x||Standard||Wall plug||Yes||Localized protection|
|RS-080-x-MK6||Standard||Hard wired||Yes||Plenum space / ceiling installations|