Support for FloodMaster RS-094 Systems
Thank you for purchasing the FloodMaster RS-094 Automatic Leak Detection and Shut-Off System for water heaters and tanks. You’ve taken the crucial first step to establishing the peace of mind that your property is protected in the event of a water heater failure!
Below you will find links to several resources that will help you get up and running with the RS-094. Though we’re proud of how easy the RS-094 is to install and use, please note that RDT does recommend that installation be completed by a licensed plumber to ensure that all local code requirements are followed.
FloodMaster RS-094 Resources
- Download the RS-094 Installation Manual (PDF).
- Download the RS-094 Technical Submittal Data Sheet (PDF).
- Download electrical wiring schematics (PDF) for information on controlling a pump or other motorized device using the optional relay signal connection on the back of the FloodMaster unit. Be sure to consult local electrical codes to ensure compliance.
- Got a question? The answer may be in our FAQs!
RS-094 Modified Kit Installation Manuals
- Download the RS-094-MK1 Installation Manual (PDF).
- Download the RS-094-MK4 Installation Manual (PDF).
- Download the RS-094-MK5 Installation Manual (PDF).
- Download the RS-094-MK6 Installation Manual (PDF).
- Download the RS-094-MK7 Installation Manual (PDF).