Support for FloodMaster RS-080 Systems
Thank you for purchasing the FloodMaster RS-080 Automatic Leak Detection Alarm & Water Main Shut-Off System.
Below you will find links to several resources that will help you get up and running with the RS-080. Though we’re proud of how easy the RS-080 is to install and use, please note that RDT does recommend that installation be completed by a licensed plumber to ensure that all local code requirements are followed.
FloodMaster RS-080 Resources
- Download the RS-080 Installation Manual (PDF).
- Download the RS-080-MK6 Plenum-Rated Kit Installation Manual (PDF).
- Download the RS-080 3/4″ to 2″ ball valve Technical Data Submittal Sheet (PDF).
- Download the RS-080 2-1/4″ to 4″ butterfly valve Technical Data Submittal Sheet (PDF).
- Download electrical wiring schematics (PDF) for information on controlling a pump or other motorized device using the optional relay signal connection on the back of the FloodMaster unit. Be sure to consult local electrical codes to ensure compliance.
- Got a question? The answer may be in our FAQs!