Battery-Operated Water Heater Leak Detection & Automatic Water Shut-Off System
- Full port, lead-free 3/4" valve with automatic water shut-off actuator and alarm – turns off the water source when there's a leak, even if you aren't home to hear the alarm
- Powered by two CR123 lithium batteries (included) – no plug is required, and the system will continue to operate during power outages
- Quick installation – install the valve and set the sensor
- Re-useable and testable – easy re-set and manual valve control with the open/close handle
- Valve self-cleaning cycle – twice monthly
- Four-year battery life – low battery alert
- Can be installed on existing or new water heater installations
- Reduce or eliminate water damage and insurance claims
- Two-year limited warranty
RDT recommends that installations be completed by a licensed plumber to ensure that all local code requirements are followed.
You are currently viewing the RS-074-3/4, a self-contained, battery-powered unit with integrated 3/4" automatic shut-off valve and attached water sensor with 10-foot lead wire.
Higher-end plug-in water heater kits are also available with multiple valve sizes, dry contacts, plenum-rated components, and more (RS-094 series). Check out our full selection of water heater leak detection kits.