It is time to say goodbye to an icon: the original FloodMaster water sensor “puck.”
We’re proud to introduce a new compact, magnetized sensor design that delivers the same reliable water leak detection that FloodMaster customers have come to expect, while offering greater installation flexibility and features to ensure that the sensor stays right where you want it over time.The new RSA-101 series sensor is just 1.5” wide and 0.30” tall. Its innovative magnetized design allows it to stick securely to any metal surface to ensure that the sensor stays in position. An optional adhesive-backed metal mounting plate may be used for appropriate sensor placement on non-magnetized surfaces. Sensor design and pin placement allow for maximum flexibility in horizontal or vertical installations and those tight or hard-to-reach locations.
- 1/16” stand-off to allows for air circulation and eliminates false alarms caused by condensation from the floor
- Through hole allows the sensor to be screwed in place for a more tamper-resistant installation
- Magnetized design makes it easy to install at an elevated height to allow a normal amount of water to accumulate in HVAC or water chiller condensate pans
- Units have plenum-rated wire and ship with flying leads; 8’, 25’, 50’ and 100’ cable lengths are available
- Up to 5 additional sensors can be paired with an existing FloodMaster receiver box
- Compatible with all existing FloodMaster systems
Please contact us if you have any questions about the new sensor design or functionality!