Madison Co. / RDT Business Continuity
March 20, 2020 3:19:00 PM PDT March 20, 2020 3:19:00 PM PDTth, March 20, 2020 3:19:00 PM PDT
Date: March 20th, 2020
To Our Valued Clients and Partners,
Madison Company – parent company of Reliance Detection Technology – has a risk management mindset. Our business continuity plans, which have been in place since before COVID-19, have undergone recent testing to confirm readiness. All necessary functions have been evaluated and can be accomplished in this challenging environment. We are in good shape.
In the interest of sharing and learning together, here is our approach:
- People’s health comes first.
- Build inventory to buffer against the risk of disruption.
- Use and improve our existing business continuity systems.
- Take strong measures to keep the virus out of our workplace and our lives.
- Everybody washes their hands on entry to our facility.
- Clean surfaces in detail several times a day.
- Practicing “social distancing” everywhere. Avoid in-person visits.
- People who can, will work remotely.
- Keep calm. Communicate. Stay positive.
- Maintain a “we’re all in this together” spirit and do all we can to help each other.
- Have a calm and stress-free environment.
We share these ideas hoping they are helpful to you, and to assure you that Madison Company is able to navigate this situation. If you have any ideas, or see a gap in our efforts, please share them with us.
We are continuously assessing the available information and we will proactively communicate with you if we anticipate any adverse impact to our customers and partners.
Please stay safe. We thank you for your continued trust and business.
We’re all in this together.