Water Heater Leak Alarm with 3/4" Automatic Shut-Off Valve & Rope Sensor

SKU: RS-094-3/4-MK1

The FloodMaster RS-094-MK1 is the dependable choice for detecting and shutting down water heater leaks before massive flooding occurs. This kit features a rope-style water sensor that is great for wide-area leak detection and monitoring low-profile tanks. It includes these commercial-grade components:

  • 1 – Receiver box / actuator
  • 1 – 3/4" full port lead-free shut-off valve
  • 1 – 10' wire rope-style water sensor with 6' lead wire and hold-down clips
  • 1 – 120V AC power plug with 12' lead wire
  • Minimize costly insurance claims resulting from water heater leaks; automatically shut off the water supply to the tank when a leak occurs
  • 10-foot rope-style water sensor allows you to monitor a wider area for leaks
  • Additional 10-foot snap-on extensions are available for a maximum length of 100 feet
  • Audible alarm sounds when a leak is detected
  • System is reusable, with an easy reset button
  • Reliable, gear-driven automatic shut-off valve is less susceptible to failure from build-up than spring-driven valves
  • Plugs into a standard wall outlet
  • Tie into your home/building security panel

RDT recommends that installations be completed by a licensed plumber to ensure that all local code requirements are followed.





  • NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 approved valve – meets U.S. EPA?Safe Drinking Water Standards
  • MA Board of Registration of Plumbers Approval Code # P1-0515-489

You are currently vieiwing the RS-094-3/4-MK1 kit, which features a wire rope-style water sensor, wall plug and 3/4" automatic shut-off valve.

Standard Base Kit Configurations:

1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1-1/4" valve sizes available for most kit configurations.

ModelSensorPowerSecurity Tie-InRecommended for
RS-094-xStandardWall plugYesPrivate residence
RS-094-x-MK1Wire ropeWall plugYesWide-area coverage
RS-094-x-MK6StandardHard wiredYesPlenum space / ceiling installations

Modified kits are also available for installations requiring an electrical plug or gas flow interrupter. Contact us for details.