Water Heater Leak Alarm with 3/4" Automatic Shut-Off Valve & Rope Sensor
- Minimize costly insurance claims resulting from water heater leaks; automatically shut off the water supply to the tank when a leak occurs
- 10-foot rope-style water sensor allows you to monitor a wider area for leaks
- Additional 10-foot snap-on extensions are available for a maximum length of 100 feet
- Audible alarm sounds when a leak is detected
- System is reusable, with an easy reset button
- Reliable, gear-driven automatic shut-off valve is less susceptible to failure from build-up than spring-driven valves
- Plugs into a standard wall outlet
- Tie into your home/building security panel
RDT recommends that installations be completed by a licensed plumber to ensure that all local code requirements are followed.
- How to Choose a Reliable Water Heater Leak Detection System
- RS-094 FAQs
- FloodMaster System General FAQs
- NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 approved valve – meets U.S. EPA?Safe Drinking Water Standards
- MA Board of Registration of Plumbers Approval Code # P1-0515-489
You are currently vieiwing the RS-094-3/4-MK1 kit, which features a wire rope-style water sensor, wall plug and 3/4" automatic shut-off valve.
Standard Base Kit Configurations:
1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1-1/4" valve sizes available for most kit configurations.
|Model||Sensor||Power||Security Tie-In||Recommended for|
|RS-094-x||Standard||Wall plug||Yes||Private residence|
|RS-094-x-MK1||Wire rope||Wall plug||Yes||Wide-area coverage|
|RS-094-x-MK6||Standard||Hard wired||Yes||Plenum space / ceiling installations|
Modified kits are also available for installations requiring an electrical plug or gas flow interrupter. Contact us for details.