Water Heater Leak Alarm & Shut-Off Systems
Water heater and water tank failures can happen at any time, often without warning, and can cause substantial flooding and property damage if nobody is nearby to detect the leak right away. FloodMaster RS-094 series water heater leak alarm and automatic shut-off systems are ideal for minimizing water damage when these failures occur – even in plenum spaces.
Simply install the FloodMaster valve to the feed water line for the water tank and place the sensor on the floor, in a pan near the pressure relief valve drain tube, or in a position where the leaking water would first appear. When the water sensor detects leaking water, the system will sound an alarm and automatically shut off the feed water intake to the tank to minimize water damage.
The RS-094 is especially suited for the following applications:
Residential and commercial water heaters, including those in plenum spaces (order hard-wired transformer)
Why choose the RS-094?
- Lead-free NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 valve meets U.S. EPA Safe Drinking Water Standards
- Reduce or eliminate water damage and insurance claims
- Easy installation
- System is reusable – when the alarm sounds, fix the problem and reset unit for continued protection
- Made entirely of corrosion-free materials
- Unit can interface with a home security alarm system or appropriate relay (N/O and N/C dry contacts)
- Reliable, gear-driven valve – less susceptible to failure from build-up than spring-driven valves
Use the filters below to choose from a variety of standard valve sizes, sensor types (standard magnetized sensor or rope-style sensor) and power options (standard 120V AC wall plug or step-down transformer for hard-wired plenum installations). Need help choosing the right model for your application? Contact us!